When submitting information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, direct mail, display advertising or phone inquiries)
- Investment and implementation of processes to ensure the integrity and security of client data.
- Yearly security reviews and audits to ensure we are meeting the requirements of HIPAA and SOC 2 Type II.
- Firewall systems are used to control local and internet network traffic. Internet usage is monitored and filtered.
- Darwill uses secure channels including SFTP, FTPS, and HTTPS for data transfer.
- Access to Darwill facilities is managed by an integrated card access system and CCTV digital video recordings. A pre-authorized ID badge is required.
- Employee training for security, confidentiality, privacy, and safety is conducted for new hires shortly after initial employment and is renewed annually thereafter. Employees are also required to sign Code-of-Conduct and Confidentiality agreements.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to submit information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We may implement Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.